Thai Times

New Generations Exchange is Rotary International's (www.rotary.org) newest exchange program for young professionals and/or students. I am the first NGE delegate sponsored for a 4 week exchange by the Rotary Club of Reno in District 5190 to Thailand District 3340.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Here, Now, United States

So much to write in such little time...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I leave for Thailand in five days. Before I can go, I have to finish a lot of stuff at work and put the rest of my stuff in storage, write about 20 emails, buy gifts for people that will help me in Thailand, and a bunch of other things that I can't remember right now.

I'm hoping to be able to blog while I'm in Thailand in order to give you the best vicarious travel experience. Today, I'm off to buy a new memory card for my digital camera so I can take 5 million pictures (ok, maybe not that many....but a lot!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home