Thai Times

New Generations Exchange is Rotary International's (www.rotary.org) newest exchange program for young professionals and/or students. I am the first NGE delegate sponsored for a 4 week exchange by the Rotary Club of Reno in District 5190 to Thailand District 3340.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Here, Now, United States

So much to write in such little time...

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Here is a copy of the email that I got from my exchange partner Natdanai about my Thai itinerary:

"Between 15 -17 she will participate in RYE outbound orientation in Nakornpanom. Maybe my younger sister "Tik" will come with her because she was ex-RYE student. Between 18-28 she will live in Udonthani and do some activities there and during that time my mom will take her to ChiangMai, famous city in the northern part of Thailand. On June 29th she will be with me at Bangkok and we will go
to my Rotaract's sponsor club installation.

Between 1-2 Rebecca ,my elder sister "Anny" and I will join the caravan to Saraburi,a city in the center of Thailand. It's famous for ranching and gardening. Next day we will go to watch something like Broadway in USA but it's Thai show. And we think that for the rest of the trip she will be in Bangkok and there's a 4-day weekend between 8-11 July.So I think we will have a road trip to Trad,a city on the eastern coast of Thailand and spend time on the island with me and my friends."

Sounds like an adventure to me. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home